Where to dive in Kenya
Steve Curtis taught me how to dive some 25 years ago in Mombasa and has gone from strength to strength over the past 2 decades opening and running various dive clubs.
If you are staying around the Malindi or Watamu area and you are a diver; diving with Steve Curtis and his team is a must.
Aqua Ventures operates out of the New Ocean Sports Resort in Watamu on one of
Who to dive with
Aqua Ventures Instructors can speak and instruct in English, German, French and Spanish. This ensures that you feel at home diving with us, while learning in your language.
Our attention to safety is well known and is achieved through;
- Qualified and vetted Instructors and Divemasters
- Comprehensive and informative dive briefings
- Medical oxygen on board all boats with supplementary oxygen on shore and access to community ambulance
- Communications equipment – VHF Marine radios and mobile phones on board
- Access to recompression chamber
- Member of Divers Alert Network
Internationally recognised Scuba diving qualifications - PADI & BS-AC
For further information – click on http://www.diveinkenya.com