Dr. R. Haller and foundation is a member of Bushdrums.com and our mailing list: We wish the Haller Foundation and Baobab Trust all the success they deserve.
I have taken my wife and kids to Sanctuary and it is a great day out. A must if you are spending some time on the Kenyan Coast.
Nico - Bushdrums.com, Founder
AN "OUT OF AFRICA" EXPERIENCE IN NGUUNI NATURE SANCTUARY !
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE CAN BE VIEWED FROM A CAMEL RIDE
Coastweek - - Only four kilometres away from the Bamburi Cement factory, this small sanctuary offers you a few choices of spending your leisure time but in a unique environment.
- Camel riding - A beautiful landscape can be viewed on a camel ride.
See the sanctuary from a different angle.
- Bird Watching - Along the bird trail and hide, you will see over 200 bird species.
- Tours and Nature Walks - Enjoy pleasant nature walks along valleys with rain-fed ponds. School tours are also organised.
- A home to animals - See ostriches, water bucks and giraffes all at a close range, while the oryx and elands graze quietly.
- Sundowners - A unique opportunity is a sundowner and barbecue at the campfire.
A perfect setting for get togethers with friends, picnics and staff parties as well as a wedding with a difference - you will be surrounded by antelopes as you watch a magnificent background.
All tours are guided. Open seven days. Timing: 8.00 a.m - 6.00 p.m.
Further information/ bookings:
Baobab Trust Cell: +254 (0)721 357 876, Mombasa.
Please visit also the the website of the Haller Foundation and the Baobab Trust listed below.