Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Not East African - but good movie news

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Movies/Videos of East Africa Not East African - but good movie news

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Not East African - but good movie news

Link to this post 27 Dec 08

For those of us in the US - at long last No.1 Ladies Detective Agency is hitting our airwaves. It will be shown on Sunday, April 29th, 2009. HBO will also air a six part mini-series based on the books.

Guess I'll be signing up for the premium channel for the spring.

One more item - The tenth book in the series "Tea Time for the Traditionally Built" is coming out April, 2009.

Link to this post 28 Dec 08

Thanks for letting us know about this VeeR. Time to mark the new 2009 calendars so we don't miss it.

Link to this post 29 Dec 08

Thanks. I'm a fan too.

Link to this post 29 Dec 08

Sounds good but I am sure it will be very hard to beat the books - great read for anyone!

Link to this post 25 Mar 09

Just a reminder for those in the States - and have HBO - it starts this Sunday. I've looked over the HBO website and for now they are pushing the books - but I imagine this will come out in DVD/Blue-Ray in the near future. I've seen some promos and I hope they will have the soundtrack out soon - the music is great.

Link to this post 25 Mar 09

I take it HBO is a TV station? Anything coming out with No.1 Ladies Detective Agency in Europe...?

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Movies/Videos of East Africa Not East African - but good movie news