Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
An American Hunter!!

Bushdrums.com

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

An American Hunter!!

Link to this post 08 Sep 07

Thought you might like to read this dialog between myself & a hunter!!? (No disrespect Bwanamitch)
It is in response to a YouTube video of mine of lions at the kill.

Hunter:-
Lions and hyenas (heinous) prefer baby zebra and deer. Is that okay for all you anti\'s ? They like fresh rhino (less than one day old.) Is that what PITA is trying to protect ? Fresh kill over road kill. PITA, bring your kids to the zoo and stand them next to the \"precious\" big cats - better yours than mine. Jane Goodall, in 30 years, never told anyone about the chimps craving for baby meat. Anti-hunters are \"pussies.\" Stand next to a lion and tell us it\'s \"defenseless.\"

Kipper:-
I have no bitch against hunting....Proper hunting that is....but when the animal is hand reared & has no fear of the hunter or people & vehicles then it is obscene! Remember when you stroke a lion cub Where is it\'s mother? Will it become cannon fodder for the hunters when it is too big for the tourist?...Most are let loose & shot by some rich lowlife trying to prove how brave they are. Take a look on YouTube to see how many shots some so-called hunters use & how long it takes to put the animal out of it\'s misery . Proper hunting by skilled hunters is fine... But... THE CANNED LION INDUSTRY MUST BE STOPPED!

Does it bother you if it takes multiple shots to kill T-rex. Lions can stop bullets. PITA is so busy prohibiting everything, it lost it\'s focus. Prevent torture, care for the sick, elderly and homeless - that\'s all. Do not critize hunting - you\'ve proven you don\'t know what you\'re doing. Hunters prefer a one shot kill. Stop critizing guns and eating meat (the goddam chimps eat meat.) You are making the next generation slaves to government. Make gov\'t a servant not a master.

***** I think you should read again my reply. Nothing wrong with hunting! I do have a problem with the so called hunters shooting tame animals. Good skilled hunters will agree with me! Where is the skill in shooting an animal that walks up to you?
These are the lowlifes I\'m against! If that is what you are so be it...If you are a skilled hunter with respect for your quarry then Great! Intelligence does not give us the right to cruelty. I do not know where a live T-rex can be shot & I have no idea what, where or whome PITA is!

I\'m not gonna spell it out for you. You know what PITA is. Don\'t critize hunting; mind your own business. Some hunters don\'t approve of euthanizing 80,000 cats and dogs every year while condeming hunting and eating meat - it\'s major hypocrisy.

DOH! PITA Paper Industry Technological Association....Of course?....PITA Bread?

Do you mean PETA?

You at this moment are doing more harm than PETA to the hunters cause.

Link to this post 08 Sep 07

Perhaps this is the wrong forum, sorry!
I'll leave it here for members to read, no problem if you wish to remove it Carsten.
And
Thanks to our member charities for some of the words!

Link to this post 10 Sep 07

No problem publishing this but I doubt it represents the mind of hunters. Or at least I hope not.

Link to this post 12 Sep 07

Carsten - remind me not to upset Kipper in future.....

Link to this post 12 Sep 07

sorry jan and of course generalisation is always bad....but kipper you know what that conversation could have happen with many americans not only with a hunter and i think jan agrees with that.

Link to this post 16 Sep 07

There are idiots in every society, representing all walks of life. I commend your dialogue with that fool.....we affectionately call such folk...BUBBA