Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Loaded a few safari pictures

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Loaded a few safari pictures

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Loaded a few safari pictures

Link to this post 26 Feb 07

If anyone wishes to look at safari pictures from January/February Kenya safari they can be viewed at:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fy9zpit.al083v8t&x=1&y=-cch1h0

You will need to register with your email address and password, but it is free.

I put a lot of aerial pictures for Nico. I was totally surprised to see as many hills, mountains, craters, etc flying between Amboseli and Tsavo East.

I tried emailing Nico and Pippa a separate invitation by they don't let me send to an info@ address or Pippa's business email. Sorry folks.

Remember, I am not a photographer. I just take pictures of things I like and that move me.

Enjoy dreaming.

jan,
if you wish, you can also upload them onto our photo gallery on bushdrums.
Let me know if you want to do so and I will create you your own album.

I am such a slow connection here however should soon have a private satelite set up on the roof of my office which will allow me to get a super fast connetion.
Living in the Tuscan Bush - has its most spectacular advantages for beauty but is 50 years backward with modern tech as Carsten will confirm.
I look forward seeing them when I am in one of my shops in Montepulciano on a fast connection.

Thanks Jan. Wonderful green Amboseli pictures with your elephant friends and Kilimanjaro. I loved the “beach play” and the aerial pictures. Amazing to see a flowering Tsavo. Didn’t you see your big-tusked friend there?

Original von Jan
If anyone wishes to look at safari pictures from January/February Kenya safari they can be viewed at:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fy9zpit.al083v8t&x=1&y=-cch1h0

You will need to register with your email address and password, but it is free.

I put a lot of aerial pictures for Nico. I was totally surprised to see as many hills, mountains, craters, etc flying between Amboseli and Tsavo East.

I tried emailing Nico and Pippa a separate invitation by they don't let me send to an info@ address or Pippa's business email. Sorry folks.

Remember, I am not a photographer. I just take pictures of things I like and that move me.

Enjoy dreaming.

wonderful pictures jan! i especially love the view from your tent to kilimanjaro!
that view is unbelieveable!
thanks for sharing with us!
and whenever you have something for me: just go to the website and make use of the contact form or send a pm!
warmest regards

Link to this post 27 Feb 07

Thanks folks. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Nyamera: No, unfortunately I didn't see my favorite bull. He is currently out and about in the park at this time and hasn't been seen for awhile. Hopefully he will be back at camp in the near future.

Yes, it was so wonderful seeing everything so green - great for the people and wildlife alike

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Loaded a few safari pictures