Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
example 2: A case for allowing the controlled hunting of cheetah

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum Conservation Hunting - an integral tool in wildlife conservation? example 2: A case for allowing the controlled hunting of cheetah

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

example 2: A case for allowing the controlled hunting of cheetah

Link to this post 01 Dec 06

carsten
i only know the term "brainwashed" when it comes to the influence on to children from the very early age when they are still manipulable to parent's opinions due to the lack of own experiences.
as this is a matter of fact i cannot help it - whether you like it or not!
but to keep it smoothly i won't post any further comments.
keep well
pippa

Link to this post 02 Dec 06

Pippa:
I think I should apologize for my above statement and rephrase it.

It was your statement that "it makes no sense to argue with hunters because they are brainwashed and only regulations and laws will change their mind". From this statement I understand that you don´t want to make use of the chance to discuss the matter rather than working on a solution.

I accept your opinion as well as I accept his and you have the freedom to express it. We have all expressed our opinion in this matter but repeating it doesn´t bring us any further.

Additionally, not all people are motivated by the same intentions. Of course the same applies to NGOs and all formations or individuals - so simply labelling somebody or forming a prior idea/opinion about them, without any effort to examine their personal intentions / inner believes and by putting them in the same pot, eliminates all chances for improvement which still doesn´t necesarily mean total or even partial agreement.

With "keeping to the subject" I meant to say that I would appreciate if we would concentrate more on sharing facts and knowledge rather than expressing our opinion about oppositions.

I apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to read more from you.

Carsten

You are here Bush-Talk Forum Conservation Hunting - an integral tool in wildlife conservation? example 2: A case for allowing the controlled hunting of cheetah