Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Back from Kenya

Bushdrums.com

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Back from Kenya

Link to this post 12 Jan 11

Dear Bushdrummers and Kipper.....

I am back home, cleared about 150 e mails and now need to organsie myself to get some proper trip reports done on restaurants, travel, camps, a villa and Kenya in general. It will be long and will have to break it down into seperate reviews on camps.

Some reviews will be good but some need to be told that the rates charged is not in par with the quality; actually I will also let the owners / managers know guests may feel ripped off.......

I hope you are all well and may 2011 be wonderful for us all.

Will post review soon and lots of photos to post which my wife is sorting out.... over 800 of them!

Link to this post 12 Jan 11

Curious to read the reports and watch the shots!! Welcome back, Cody!!! I'm sure the good Kipper feels relieved !!!

Link to this post 13 Jan 11

Cody: Glad to hear you are safely home. I hope the trip wasn't too stressful on your injuries and that you are in good shape now.

Can't wait to see your trip reports and photos when you have a chance. Welcome back!

Link to this post 13 Jan 11

Cody, welcome back. I am so anxious to learn all about your trip and how the kids enjoyed it. I know they loved it all--particularly the lions, and giraffes, and zebras, and.... I am waiting to hear how things were with Daniel and if he was as good as I think he would be.

Link to this post 17 Jan 11

Ciao all -

Thanks for the replies.
As usual I had a wonderful time and saw all my friends and class mates who held a party for me in Mombasa.

I was very happy to be back but had to take it easy on my back. I did not drive from one park to the other but flew with small planes and caught up with my wife and kids who went by 4x4 to sight see enjoy the wonderfl land scapes.

I will be doing a few write ups but checking with Simba if I should do it now or wait for the new webiste that will look great and will be state of the art

Link to this post 21 Jan 11

Welcome home Cody!

Huh! The poor family had to go by bus, while you flew in luxury! I'd have lent you a couple of Lira! if you'd have only asked.