Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Where are you?

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Where are you?

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Where are you?

Link to this post 08 Dec 10

I was completely taken back by the news I got from Simba and a very good mutual friend of our Pippa....
I am very sorry to hear such news and as one of the founders of this website - I thank her for all the effort and time she has spent in bushdrums over the years - together with a very small handfull of people she has made it happen.

I take on what Kipper mentioned about us going AWOL and I will put my hand up at being one of the 1st to be the reason and to blame.
I personally have had to deal with a few issues that has taken me away but I will not go into this - I am sorry for being so absent but wish to dedicate this post to Pippa - may she rest in peace.

Link to this post 09 Dec 10

Though the wildlife in Africa never knew how much Pippa was trying to do for them, they will feel the loss of such a dynamic, passionate person attempting to give them a better life.

Rest in peace my friend!

Jan

I too need to apologize for not being more active on Bushdrums lately. My 75 year old handicapped brother has been very ill necessitating my staying with him in his apartment. I've had no computer access at all since Octobe 20th.

However, Carsten was good enough to tell me about mobile internet access cards and I've now obtained one, so from time to time I'll be able to enter a few news articles and read the forums - though not put in as much time as before.

I've missed all of you.

So sorry to hear about Pippa's sudden demise. Wildlife everywhere have lost a great friend.
Kwaheri, Pippa.

Link to this post 10 Dec 10

To funnel condolences and keep irmas passsing away separate from the initial question of this thread, I am closing the thread and kindly refer you to:

For condolences on her website, please visit: [URL=http://marketconsultkeller.de/blog/] Irmas Blog[/URL]

For updates and donations, please visit: [URL=http://www.bushdrums.com/news/index.php?shownews=3362]Farewell Irma Keller [/URL] (Bushdrums)

For more on this thread, please visit: [URL=http://www.bushdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?id=1482]Where are you 2[/URL]