Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Chimpanzees

Bushdrums.com

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Chimpanzees

Link to this post 15 Jun 10

Can you not tell ol' Kippers invested in a proper editing suite?
I've got 5 years of Africa trips to be edited!......... As well as Asia!!
Sorry!

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06goOTNAas]Click here for Chimps of the Kyambura Gorge[/URL]

I just hope people like what they see & are inspired to get out there after seeing what can be acheived on a limited budget with consumer equipment & careful trip planning.

Also amazing video!!! When I went chimp trekking in Kyambura gorge we spotted only one single male chimp far away up in the trees and the only thing I managed to see was a glimpse of his balls through my binoculars. Anyway it was an amzing trip and the gorge is beautiful. I particularly like descending into the gorge where vegetation changes from savannah up on the rim to rainforest in the gorge within a minute. Amazing!!! In 2008 we went chimp trekking in Uganda's Kibale Forest National Park which was a faboulous experience and we manged to get very close to the chimps (nearly too close!!)

I have watched all your videos on Youtube and currently think of joining you for the next trip !!!

Great clips Kipper. Bet your neck was sore from aiming the camera up in the trees (or were you using
a tripod)?

Are you thinking of a new career of photo editing? Wish I had your patience to learn it. I have ten years
worth of film which I enjoy watching from time to time but have never edited. I've gotten frustrated because my husband replaced our old VCR with a new VCR/DVD combination contraption. It is so difficult to use that even Gerry has problems getting it to work properly. Thus with my last two trips the clips are still on the original tapes and not even put on a VCR or DVD. Some things are getting far too technical for me.

My hat is off to you for learning how to do it!

Working on the Kibale video at the moment Tobi
This little anecdote I posted on bushdrums was from Kibale.
[URL=http://www.bushdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?id=350]Kibale put down[/URL]