Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Eastern & Southern Safaris

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information FAQs for your trip to Africa Eastern & Southern Safaris

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Eastern & Southern Safaris

Link to this post 28 Jul 09

What do you know about them? Asante!

Link to this post 29 Jul 09

From what I gather they are a travel agent - however there is not feed back of where they send their clients to and to which lodges and camps - however I cannot find anything wrong or negative about them - should I???
I think they can be 100% legit and perhaps great people to deal with.
Is this to organise a trip?

If you wish to have a trip orgnanised we can provide you with direct contacts of people we know and deal with personally and know they are good! We do not take any commission so you will be dealing directly with companies but they have been recommend via people registered with us... if that answers your question! If not - well you have some extra useless info.... have a good day Atravelynn

Link to this post 29 Jul 09

Thanks Cody! This was extra USEFUL information. No, there is nothing that you should find wrong with them. And good day to you as well.

Link to this post 19 Aug 09

Atravedlynn:

I must say I had never heard of this safari company until you have mentioned them in the past.

However, in Amboseli I did see a few of their vans. In asking other driver/guides, it appears they are a legitimate family owned company. They own about 5 - 6 vans but they do subcontract out when their own vans are already spoken for.

The only consideration about going on safari in a van is if there has been receent rain, the 4 wheel drive vans which are lower to the ground than LandRovers or LandCruisers do tend to get bogged down more readily than the larger, heavier vehicles.

Other than the above, I can't answer anything more defintive for you.

Link to this post 23 Oct 09

A tardy thanks to you, Jan.