Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
How disturbing is this!

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information International Wildlife Topics How disturbing is this!

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

How disturbing is this!

Link to this post 22 Dec 08

This left me very uneasy!

[URL=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0SJPIQjTjnA&feature=rec-r2]OK to watch but disturbing![/URL]

Link to this post 22 Dec 08

Interesting link. It was fascinating that the lions and tigers seemed subservient to the dogs. I can't help but wonder if the cats were raised as cubs with the dogs.

But why on earth would people throw one or two pieces of meat into the enclosure for that many animals?! One would assume it would just start a fight with the largest, strongest winning.

Thanks for sharing.

Link to this post 23 Dec 08

Interesting to see how they manage to "be together" and are able to share food and not kill each other. I think what conclusion you have come up with Jan may be correct or else they would be at each others necks.
Strange again which country I think this was made in...... what a disturbing experiment for general public to see - kids alos throwing in food!

Link to this post 23 Dec 08

I also believe that the animals grew up together + they don't seem very hungry either. Looks more like a game. If things would go rough, I am sure the dogs stood no chance.

Either way, as Nico said, a disturbing experiment.

Would be good if we knew what is said in the documentary.

Link to this post 31 Jan 09

my bet is this is a "farm" and animals are raised for either provide to their sick medicine industry or food.

it's absolutely disturbing