Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
strange video - africa geographic

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information International Wildlife Topics strange video - africa geographic

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

strange video - africa geographic

Link to this post 26 Dec 07

somehow strange circumstances kept on viedeo....
klick on the right "cought in the act" video and let me know what you think of it.....

http://www.africageographic.com/

Link to this post 26 Dec 07

Not quite sure what you mean, pippa. Lions kill cheetahs because they are competition for food. Normally cheetahs avoid being close to lions but obviously nobody informed this one

Link to this post 27 Dec 07

Pippa:

Don't know if I am imagining things or not, but did the other cheetah have a diamond-studded-type collar on? Looks as thought they might have been "pet" cheetahs belonging to the camp/reserve. Is that what you were questioning?

Link to this post 27 Dec 07

well he definitely wears a color, but I suppose it is one for research (at least it sounds more reasonable than jewelry to my innocent mind).

Link to this post 29 Dec 07

Original von Jan
Pippa:

Don't know if I am imagining things or not, but did the other cheetah have a diamond-studded-type collar on? Looks as thought they might have been "pet" cheetahs belonging to the camp/reserve. Is that what you were questioning?

jan,
that's exactly what i mean.....
the cheetahs seem tame or at least extremly relaxed and to me it seems the lion did not belong there..........
i might seem a bit psycho but my first thought was that this showdown was a well orchestrated one.....maybe sick people payed for it

carsten,
of course i know lions do kill other big cats for food competition reasons...but here when you also watch the second cheetah she/he seems not to believe what she/he is watching.....

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information International Wildlife Topics strange video - africa geographic