Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
photo gallery

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal photo gallery

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

photo gallery

Link to this post 27 Sep 07

5000 visitors in one day??? Yupeeee, I thought as well but then it somehow seemed fishy to me.

Off I go and dig through the statistics of the website looking for a hint on what all these visits could be about. The answer: A randomly selected photo from the photo-gallery was misused to submit links to websites in the comments for the photo.

The result is sad. Just like in the forum some time ago, this is only the beginning. Once these m... f... b... (=my favourite buddies) have realized that there is a security-gap, they will make vivid use of it and I will spend the rest of my days trying to be faster in deleting spam than computers can submit it.

The only option I have for now is to reduce access to the photos to registered users only

Visitors who are not logged in will see the little "thumb-nails" but not the full size images.

Sad, sad, sad.
- Edited by Carsten on 03.10.2007, 16:49 -

Link to this post 28 Sep 07

Would it not be possible to remove the "Comment" tag on photo's as it seems not to be used by anyone?

It would be but I would prefer to keep it available.

On the long run I want to make quite a few updates on bushdrums anyhow, I just do not have the time these days. There are a couple of features that need improvement but we will need to wait for the very cold winter days with the long nights to come .... and don't forget, I live in Greece

... and maybe the fact that you have to register to see the photos in full size will also make more visitors register

Hows about couple of naked film stars?.................Lassie!............Rin Tin Tin?

Link to this post 29 Sep 07

That would definitely increase visitors