Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Happy Birthday Nico

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Nico

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Happy Birthday Nico

Link to this post 30 Jun 07

[size=20px]HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO !![/size]

You are about to leave for a couple of days but I hope you still receive this message in time.

I wish you all the best for your birthday, especially more joy in life. You have worked very hard the last couple of years and it looks like you are about to have some more time for you and your family. I hope this will be a positive change for you and you will enjoy yourself.

Success I do not need to wish you, you already have enough

May your wishes and dreams come true !!

Your Ndugu

Nico:

I too want to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope this year will be the best for you. You certainly deserve the best rafiki.

As children, my father would always say to us on our birthdays, "now that you are one year older you are able to do many kind and helpful things that you couldn't do a year ago". Now that you have more time, and the benefit of being another year older and wiser, I'm sure you too will be able to do many kind and helpful things.

We all wish you health, happiness and the best of everything.

Thank you Carsten and Jan for your kind words. Much appreciated.
I am off with Elena and the kids for a couple of days - will be back on Friday.
I do not think I will be able to get PC access on a sailing yacht so I guess I will be back on line on Friday when back in the office.

Asante sana, grazie - once again!

BON VOYAGE! Have a marvelous time. And don't forget the sun screen!!!

Many more Nico!
& remember

"Never into the wind!"

Link to this post 06 Jul 07

Thanks to you all Bushdrummers for your wishes - had a good time but was very windy.
Back to work now - to pay for the next trip.

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Nico