Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Happy Birthday Jan

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Jan

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Happy Birthday Jan

Link to this post 09 Jun 07

[size=20px]Happy Birthday Jan !![/size]

All the best for your ** birthday!! You are a gem for your family (as far as I know ), you are a gem for African Wildlife, especially for the Elephants at Sheldrick, and you surely are a gem for Bushdrums. You have contributed sooo much and continue to post news from all over Africa every day. A very, very big THANK YOU for doing so and a big hug. I wish your efforts will save many animals and convince many others to follow your footsteps. Despite your families indifference for wildlife you continue to travel on your own (!!!) to Kenya every year with your pockets full of love, passion, care, presents and money to do what ever you can to help. You have my deepest respect !!

May you live long (not only to keep on helping, hehe) but also to see and enjoy the fruits of your endeavor. You deserve it!!!

All the best for your future and once again a big thank you from Bushdrums!

Carsten

Carsten - I am taken back by your words... you could not have put it better.
A very big TANTI AUGURI to Jan for her birthday -

All the very best

Nico

Aw!..Shucks!...Jan....All I have is a little ol\\\' \\\"Happy Birthday!\\\"

Wait a minute.....

Thanks so much guys. It is great being on bushdrums with those who feel as passionately about wildlife as I do.
And being in touch with all you young guys and hearing your thoughts on things, it helps to keep me feeling younger (not young enough to want to go on a bush walk with bwanamich though) . Don't think I could run fast enough if needed!

Asante sana rafiki!

Don't worry, Jan, you WOULD run fast enough if needed and you would feel younger than ever

Wish I thought you were correct Carsten, but I know differently. The only time I needed to run for my life about three years ago, I tripped on the gravel and fell. Luckily the matriarch stopped her charge at that point and I was pulled under an electric fence! Boy was the adrenaline rushing that night!!

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Jan