Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
making love in public transport - a big issue :-)

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal making love in public transport - a big issue :-)

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

making love in public transport - a big issue :-)

Link to this post 28 Dec 06

Why make love aboard planes, buses, trains, ships?
GABBY MGAYA
Daily News; Monday,August 28, 2006 @00:02
I HAVE heard stories as well as seen with my own two eyes, couples and lovers 'doing their thing' in full view of their fellow passengers aboard planes, trains, buses and ships.
Despite the fact that love knows no bounds, I still think there are boundaries for making love or even necking which at best should be confined to the four walls of some bedroom.
For those who can't wait until they get off those Boeings, buses, trains and hydrofoils, there is a limit for couple to show each other how much they love each other. A mere touch of the hands, light petting as opposed to the offensive deep petting, light kissing as opposed to the deep tongue kissing thing and telling your partner how much you love him or her suffice.
There are true accounts of couples and lovers who have actually had sex in a plane to the chagrin of fellow passengers, especially those unfortunate enough to sit next to them some of whom might have been small kids.
It is uncivilised to engage in sex-implicit actions inside air, road, rail and sea carriers while other passengers watch. Such scenes are better confined to the four walls of a bedroom or the CDs and video cassettes found in sex shops and bookstalls all over the world. Planes, ships, buses and trains are public areas which cater for passengers from all walks of life.
Sordid sex acts in public transport modes amount to indiscipline of the highest order and should be discouraged. There is no need for airlines to set guidelines for passenger behaviour as that would infringe on the human rights of passengers.
It is upon passengers themselves to behave while in those planes and trains. The last thing we want is to see the cabin crew abandoning cabin service to teach an aroused couple how to behave in front of the public.
Travellers include people from all walks of life as I have stated above. These include kids, influential people like priests, imams and politicians and, above all, people who like to travel without any physical or emotional disturbance.
All these want to reach their destinations safely. For the most pious, prayers come first before the beginning of each journey. For the most pious, such sordid sex acts in transport means is ungodly and ill-omened. It is upon the travelling public to respect the feeling of others.
Frankly speaking, it is not amusing to see such action as fondling of the breasts, under the skirt or trouser petting and fondling and hearing those funny shrills usually caused by sexual intimacy.
As I have stated above, there is nothing wrong with lovers doing their own thing. But this should not be done in full view of the public.
Have a hassle free travel this week.
gmgaya@dailynews-tsn.com

Link to this post 29 Dec 06

My gosh Pippa, I was going to ask you what flights you had been on :T ! Then I realized you were posting an article :-O

Of course most people my age would entirely agree with you, unless they belonged to the Mile High Club.

Seriously I've heard of this but have never seen it or been aware of it. I agree completely that it would be uncomfortable having to put up with it. Perhaps one could walk by and spill a glass of ice cold water or two on someone! OOPS, the air pocket we hit made me lose my balance - sorry

Link to this post 29 Dec 06

Original von Jan
My gosh Pippa, I was going to ask you what flights you had been on :T ! Then I realized you were posting an article :-O

Of course most people my age would entirely agree with you, unless they belonged to the Mile High Club.

Seriously I've heard of this but have never seen it or been aware of it. I agree completely that it would be uncomfortable having to put up with it. Perhaps one could walk by and spill a glass of ice cold water or two on someone! OOPS, the air pocket we hit made me lose my balance - sorry

in public...........jan you know, at our age we like it a bit more sophisticated and comfortable. don't we? but the younger once and the posh just don't think but act

we had a strange experience AT HOME: summer a couple of years ago at around 03.00am i heard a strange, not really strange but unusual sound coming from the pedestrian path right in front of our bedroom window. my husband and i noticed this sound at the same time and he asked me whether i could have a look and whether it was what we both assumed to be! YEPP - it was - on our neighbor's car right under the street lamp was a couple having fun! i tried to get my handycam but was too slow! i would have asked them to smile into the lens. can you imagine...........anyway, they made us lough for some time and since then we know for sure there is nothing out there impossible!

Link to this post 30 Dec 06

Pippa:

To change your thread slightly, the thing that will make me even angrier is cell phone use on planes. The U.S. is now on the verge of allowing cell phone calls on all planes!!!

Imagine an 18 hour flight to Kenya with everyone around you chatting!!! I'll develop air rage I'm sure. Hope the international airlines don't also start allowing this.

Original von Jan
Pippa:

To change your thread slightly, the thing that will make me even angrier is cell phone use on planes. The U.S. is now on the verge of allowing cell phone calls on all planes!!!

Imagine an 18 hour flight to Kenya with everyone around you chatting!!! I'll develop air rage I'm sure. Hope the international airlines don't also start allowing this.

poor jan: THEY WILL - definately!
it's just a matter of time but the estimation is by end of 2007! but i guess there will be rules implemented which say not during night time or so so that there is some time when silence will be granted - compareable to restaurants where cell phone use is a absolut NO NO!
this cell phone staff can be annoying! i once was on a bus from the therminal to the aircraft (we still make use of busses depending on size of aircraft ) when a guy started negotiating something very loudly! we all listened quite openly and when we reached the aircraft he had got it: a deal amounting some millions and the whole lot of passengers applauded!

i always lough when a mister important - or a misses - gets out the cell phone and reports "i am on the bus to/from the aircraft....." what the hell have we done in the pre-cell phone era? was this livestyle miserable? but i have to admitt these cell phone are fantastic because you are reachable almost everywhere especially when you need to know how your clients are doing! and also occasionally i call my mother in order to learn how the cats are doing
i would rather prefer to listen to their calls while on a plane than during a gamedrive! but this also happens once in a while..............

Strangely enough it always seems to take a couple of years for the industry to fill their pockets before they announce that this (smoking or mobile phones) causes cancer and then all of a sudden it needs to be banned everywhere. Humans don´t seem to be able to decide for themselves

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal making love in public transport - a big issue :-)