Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Psssst! I'm back!

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Psssst! I'm back!

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Psssst! I'm back!

Link to this post 21 Jan 11

Well guys after a long absence I'm finally over my computer-thon!

As most of you know I lost my job towards the end of last year, I was fed up with working anyway, work was no longer an enjoyment, just too much red tape & restrictions, the days of earning an honest penny by the sweat of your own brow are long gone.

Unless you have an 'ollogy forget it.

We're now a classless society! But only because they've done away with the working classes.

I'm quite happy about loosing my job, I don't see it as a loss more of a gain!
I'm just annoyed at the namby pamby society that led to it!

If we're not carefull we'll soon be doing Game Drives sat in cages with the 2 metre high, 10mm chain link guard, set on 12 guage uprights, 3.2 metres from the cage, with it all conforming to section, 4. pages 16 to 10,002, section 87, paragraph 156, sub parargraph 26, line 5 of the manual volumn 56 "I Got Nothing Better To Do Than Make Life Impossible For Everybody Else 'Cause I Got A n 'Ollogy"!!

Link to this post 21 Jan 11

Welcome back, kipper!

Or actually, I should say: Congratulations!! You are finally able to enjoy your life. In the end, that is all life should be about.

Life has so much more to offer than sticking to paragraphs and regulations. So much more than working hard to earn so little. Life is about much more than sticking ourselves in drawers of society. Why are we any better if we are in the working class or without a job? Why are the royal families better than others?

No, we are all the same, we just haven't realized. At the end of the day, the one who enjoyed life the most, has lived the best life and not the one who earned the most money (regardless of how he earned it).

Good to have you back and in a few weeks time, a lot more of us will be back here in this forum.

Link to this post 22 Jan 11

Good to have you back, Kipper !!!

Since you told us of your job some time ago, it did feel that there was something amiss with Lord Kipper. It is not easy and I know you had some other situations to handle as well last year but I am really happy to know that you are over this hill. Simba is correct with his comments and that is also the reason why I decided to try it on my own with my company. Although here as well the rules and regulations are full of laws, numbers and restrictions as you mentioned to do anything (unless you are the PM here in Italy (which also allows you to do what you want make your own laws).
Well Kipper - I hope your new website gives you some good satisfaction and I wish you and Lady Kipper all the best -

Glad you are back.

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Psssst! I'm back!