Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
It's Official!

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal It's Official!

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

It's Official!

Link to this post 07 Sep 10

Just an update for anyone interested.
I lost my job this month, so I will treat it as early retirement!
Which, I suppose, officially makes me a "Wrinkly"

Still I'm Botswana bound in 4 days!

Link to this post 07 Sep 10

Hope you have another wonderful and safe trip Kipper. Hope you'll get lots of pictures and videos
we can all enjoy.

Take good care of Lady Kipper and make sure you don't shower in any waterholes or toilets!

Link to this post 08 Sep 10

Sorry for the loss of your job, Kipper! Although it doesn\'t sound it will put you into a life crisis...

Have a great trip to Botswana! Curious for your videos !!!

Safe travels!!!

Link to this post 11 Sep 10

Bon voyage Kipper! Have a super trip.

Link to this post 18 Sep 10

Ciao Kipper -

You are well into your trip and I hope you are having a great time.
Look frward to hearing on how it went and hopefully some clips on night visions and close ups with yuor cameras like last time.
Maybe this time they will not break the camera to 1000 particles!

Link to this post 19 Sep 10

I posted a news story yesterday about 20 elephants in Zimbabwe who had to be euthanized because of the severe burns they received in a wild fire.

It is unusual that elephants would be caught off guard and trapped and couldn't out run the fire. So very sad. I just hope Kipper and Lady Kipper weren't anywhere near where the fires were.