Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Just the cutest little things ever

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Movies/Videos of East Africa Just the cutest little things ever

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Just the cutest little things ever

Link to this post 14 Jun 10

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw_sHKXtBZs]Sweet little furries![/URL]

Link to this post 15 Jun 10

Hey Kipper - Nat Geo would be proud of that shot!
Good going - I really like the fact that you also spotted pythons in there!

This video is definitely a present for Jan, isn't it, Kipper ?

Tobi: Actually I don't mind bats providing there are just a few of them. I've had them dive bomb
me while in the loo and while shopping in the gift shop. I don't think I would have the nerve to
get near a cave with that many though. Cute???? You guys must be blind!

I'm not talking about the bats. What about the snakes ?

Link to this post 16 Jun 10

A python 10 - 20 feet away I think I could enjoy watching, but not have one wrapped around my neck as Kat did. At least they are big enough that one would hope you could spot them before they bit you! It is the smaller snakes that often hide where you can't see them that I hate. Imagine reaching for a tray of eggs on a shelf or a clean shirt for dinner and find a mamba or cobra striking at you?

I've found out that very few places have antivenin on hand. That is what scares the hell out of me.
You can die from a mamba bite in 20 - 30 minutes and there is no way help could arrive quickly enough to save your life. I was in touch with Bio-Ken, KWS, Flying Doctors and others to see if there was anyone who would train a responsible person to administer antivenin while awaiting the arrival of Flying Doctors and was told that NO-ONE except a doctor could administer it. Thus it would mean that if someone is bitten, you just stand and watch them die. I can't believe that they won't train responsible people to administer anti-
venin, keep an open airway, suctioning secretions from throat, and even using an Ambubag to keep one going until medical help can get there. Each park or reserve should have antivenin and have someone trained to use it if necessary. Since all had deaf ears, I gave up.

Now you know one of the reasons I hate and am terrified of snakes.

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Movies/Videos of East Africa Just the cutest little things ever