Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Rhino Conservation for HUNTING!

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Wildlife Topics Rhino Conservation for HUNTING!

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Rhino Conservation for HUNTING!

Link to this post 30 May 10
Link to this post 31 May 10

I don't know what country Rhino Conservation.Org is registered in, but I would think this would be illegal and they should be de-registered as a conservation organization. People have donated money from many countries in good faith that their money was indeed going for rhino conservation, when in fact it is going to killing. They should be put out of business immediately. If they want to work for a hunting organization then let them do so, but not represent themselves as a conservation organization.

Disgusting on their part!

I know this is a tough topic which we have in the past covered and I personally have debated on; however do you think the hunting safaris and their professional hunters know more about the local areas, what happens, how to protect and what is going on? Catch 22 but perhaps the conservationists that are not in the field the whole year need inside information to know what is going on?

I have already contacted the Charity commission in the UK as this is a registered org there.

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/

Jan - I share your thoughts!

Thank you Pippa. I also just sent them a note. I hope enough people will complain that they will put this group out of business as a conservation group. Let them go and work for African Safari International!!!!

Link to this post 01 Jun 10

Jan & Pippa

Since both your psoting I have gone on line to look for more of such info - look what I came up with....

Taken from http://www.animalcampaigns.com/index.php/groups/viewgroup/182-Trophy+Hunting.html

Since 1996, customers of UK and European travel companies have slaughtered over 9000 bears, more than 2500 highly endangered leopards and nearly 4000 African elephants.

Every year, travel companies rake in millions of pounds from British and other European citizens who buy package tours to Africa, North America, Eastern Europe and Asia. Once there, these big game punters slaughter tens of thousands of animals, many of which are listed by the UN Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) as at risk, endangered or bordering on extinction.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS....?

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Wildlife Topics Rhino Conservation for HUNTING!