Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
You know how it is waiting for an urgent email

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Wildlife Topics You know how it is waiting for an urgent email

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

You know how it is waiting for an urgent email

Link to this post 23 May 10

While waiting for a drawing from head office I surfed the web... You know, as you do!

How to get rich quick? Nope!
How to cook? Nope!
Por*******? Definite Nope!

The bones of an Elephants foot?.. Yup!

Look what I found An elephant walks on tiptoes!! Honest!
With a large lump of cartilage as "High Heels" Ahem! Sorry! As a Cushion!

So now you know how they can creep up on you so quietly!

Perhaps it all started when daddy elephant was late home from the pub & tried not to wake the missus!

Kipper: It still amazes me how silent these huge animals can be. I'll be sitting on the sun bed on my veranda reading and when I look up there will be 20 elephants about 20 feet from me and I never heard them coming. Even when walking across stony or rocky roads there is hardly a sound.

If that picture is indeed correct, one wonders why the elephant's toe nails don't align with the pictured toes.

Thanks for posting the above picture.

Now you can see what ladies do to their feet when we wear spike heels!

This has to be good for a Caption competition!

1430, cleaning lenses, Mana Pools! Big head shake behind me! 4-5 metres close! Yup I let him through!

[IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p65/KipperSarnie/Zimbabwe039.jpg[/IMG]

He's not that big! Remember he's on tippy toes !

Elephants are left or right handed the same as humans! (Left tusked or Right tusked)
The front foot of an Elephant is round & the rear foot oval!
Because the foot spreads as it is put down elephants can traverse mud easily.

The poor big guy was having a bit of a problem I see. How many chairs did he knock over when he chased you? Bet you had to change your boxers after that surprise

The guys had just laid out muffins & tea! We were the only guests & Lady Kipper was still in the tent! He walked through & never touched a thing, table, chair or muffins!

[IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p65/KipperSarnie/Zimbabwe040.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p65/KipperSarnie/Zimbabwe041.jpg[/IMG]

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Wildlife Topics You know how it is waiting for an urgent email