Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
safari

Bushdrums.com

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

safari

Link to this post 21 May 10

Ok I will thanks

Link to this post 24 May 10

'
Bon Voyage Joyce
We all hope you have the most fantastic trip ever!

Link to this post 29 May 10

SORRY TO HAVE MISSED TO SAY happy landings AND A great safari ON TIME!

HOPE jOYCE IS HAVING AN AMAZING SIGHTING - RIGHT NOW - well, might be sundowner !

JALOUSY ON MY SIDE:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Link to this post 31 May 10

I hope you are having the best time in TZ -

Link to this post 02 Jun 10

Oops---sorry Cody, don't know why I said Simba because, of course, I know who you are. Must have been tired! I've fixed it now.

Link to this post 11 Jun 10

Hello all I am back from a wonderful trip. Kipper you were so right about the miles of smiles and the kids. I thought my arm would fall off and i was so afraid i would miss waving at someone. I was so impressed by the people of uganda!! I had a wonderful gorilla trek and village visits. I went to the local hospital which was so nice. I did so much it will take a while to tell it. I did get charged by a mother elephant! thank God my driver did not turn the car off or she would have gotten us. I did not know there was a baby. the baby was not very old it was trying to stand when i spotted it. I stayed at a nice farm house and was able to see the hills of tanzania and rwanda. I stayed right close to the borders of tanzania and rwanda and went and walked across the borders. The people in the villages were shocked to see a white person walking they had to come and shake my hand. It was just an amazing experience. The gorillas were close I only had to walk about 10 minutes to find them. I had prayed for God to make them close!! My safari in the serengeti was good but the migration was off and spread out here and there and were hard to find. The animal sightings were not as good as last march. I did find a mother cheetah that had two small babies and she took off and killed a gazelle while we were watching her. good to be home take care